My Shopping List
15 Minute Autumn Rice Pudding
Courtesy of Minute Rice
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 c. milk, divided
+ 1 c. Minute® White Rice, uncooked
+ 1 red or green apple, chopped
+ 1/3 c. raisins
+ 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
+ 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
+ 1 pkg. (4-serving) vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
+ 1/4 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
What to do:
1. Bring 1 c. of the milk to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in rice, apple, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
2. Meanwhile prepare pudding with remaining 2 c. milk in large bowl as directed on pkg.
3. Add rice mixture to prepared pudding; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap; cool 5 min. Serve warm or chilled.
4. Substitute 1/3 c. dried cranberries for the raisins.
* Makes 8 (1/2 c.) servings